Anytime a walker, runner or child at play is hit by a motor vehicle, injuries are highly likely to be catastrophic, requiring extensive medical treatment or even leading to permanent disability due to brain damage, paralysis or crush injuries.
Knowledge Across the Spectrum of Driver Negligence and Insurance Claims
Pedestrian rundowns and knockdowns, including pedestrian fatalities, are tragically frequent in the city of Atlanta and surrounding communities. Many occur in crosswalks, school zones, residential neighborhoods or busy urban areas where drivers have a clear duty of care but still commit serious negligence such as:
- Speeding and failing to keep proper lookout for pedestrians
- Failure to obey traffic signals and stop signs or fulfill the obligation to yield and look both ways when leaving alleys, parking lots and ramps
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs
- Texting while driving, other cellphone use or various forms of distracted driving — a rapidly increasing danger for pedestrians, bicyclists and other motorists
- Leaving the scene of an accident to avoid criminal prosecution and liability for the accident, making it essential for you to contact a law firm with criminal case experience, strong investigative resources and a track record of success pursuing uninsured/underinsured motorist claims
Skilled Legal Representation Based on All the Losses You Have Suffered
At Fried & Bonder, LLC, you will find experienced Atlanta pedestrian injury lawyers and a staff wholly committed to client care and communication. You can depend on compassion and genuine recognition of the full scope of damages and personal losses you may have suffered, along with a total effort to recover every dollar of compensation available to address them.
Does Your Case Call for a Skilled Georgia Bystander Accident Lawyer?
Some serious pedestrian injuries or deaths occur due to unsafe sidewalks and walkways, drivers leaving the roadway, falling debris and a range of other tragic events. This firm is a proven resource for anyone in need of representation for a serious injury or wrongful death claim, regardless of the party at fault or the complexity of the case.
If circumstances of the accident that has disrupted your life or altered your family forever are disputed, as is often the case with allegations of a "dart-out" or pedestrian stepping into traffic, you will need a proven trial attorney prepared to go the distance for you. Please call 404-963-9443 or 866-439-2018 as soon as possible to get a dedicated lawyer involved, beginning with a free consultation and case evaluation.