If a fatal car accident anywhere in Georgia has affected your family, contacting a lawyer may not be your first priority. You may be consumed by the grief you feel and the many pressures associated with supporting loved ones in such a tragic time.
At Fried & Bonder, LLC, Atlanta fatal car accident lawyers with decades of experience are prepared to engage closely with you and work to make a meaningful difference for your future. You can leverage this firm's knowledge of relevant Georgia laws and their skill in building the most compelling cases to wrongful death for grieving families, in view of factors such as:
- All medical and funeral expenses associated with the fatal accident
- Compensation available for your loved one's suffering prior to death
- Lost income over the decedent's expected life span
- Punitive damages if gross negligence — such as drunk driving or cellphone use behind the wheel — caused or contributed to the fatal crash
- All issues beyond the sheer economic impact of your loss, justifying recovery for damages such as loss of consortium, companionship and parental guidance
Reach a Compassionate, Results-Driven Georgia Auto Death Lawyer
Even in the aftermath of a tragic, fatal car accident, insurance companies and other liable parties may deny or try to minimize their financial exposure, making it essential for you to obtain difference-making legal representation.
Your confidence and trust in the attorney representing you in this traumatic time are extremely important. To discuss your needs and legal options in a free consultation, contact Fried & Bonder, LLC, now.