While the majority of injury claims hinge on proving negligence or recklessness, you may also be able to recover substantial compensation after an attack or other intentional act that has seriously harmed you — physically or financially.
Investigation, Analysis and Decisive Legal Action for the Injured
Success with a legal claim requires careful analysis of all the facts and circumstances, as well as the applicable laws, and attorneys at Fried & Bonder, LLC, provide exactly that. The firm has earned favorable results in numerous complex intentional injury cases that other Atlanta lawyers might not have considered viable. The firm's strengths and capabilities extend to recovery of damages for:
- Drunk driving accident victims and people injured or killed in crashes caused by commercial trucking companies' violations of safety regulations
- Sexual assault and battery victims when inadequate security or other property owner negligence was a factor
- People infected with a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that the carrier knowingly concealed from his or her partner
- A family member's wrongful death caused by criminal or intentional misconduct
- Slander, defamation, breach of fiduciary duty, business fraud and a range of other intentional acts that damage clients' reputations and their business interests
Reach Skilled Statewide Georgia Criminal Injuries Lawyers Now
If you have been seriously harmed by someone's intentional misconduct in the metro Atlanta area or elsewhere, exploring legal options with a knowledgeable attorney could make a major difference for your future. You can turn to Fried & Bonder, LLC, with confidence that you will be heard, treated respectfully and offered the utmost in insightful legal counsel.