Atlanta Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Fried & Bonder, LLC — Atlanta, Georgia
Was it just a bad outcome that no one could have predicted, or did the physician make a mistake? What are the accepted standards of care for the procedure I had or my condition? Is the settlement offer fair?
For answers, experience and more — contact Fried & Bonder, LLC
Success is largely a matter of preparation.
Coming from some of the largest national and international firms with offices in the Atlanta area, the trial attorneys at Fried & Bonder aggressively represent victims in all types of medical malpractice litigation.
Lawyers at Fried & Bonder, LLC handle cases of medical malpractice that have resulted in permanent injuries to patients in Atlanta area medical facilities. An abbreviated list of the various types of medical malpractice the firm handles includes:
- Failure to diagnose cancer
- Failure to diagnose a heart attack or stroke
- Delayed diagnosis or misdiagnosis resulting in serious or fatal harm
- Surgical mistakes
- Birth injury claims
- Failure to diagnose fetal distress
- Failure to diagnose pre-eclampsia in the mother
- Cases of inappropriate sexual contact between licensed health care providers and vulnerable adults
- Hospital malpractice/negligence claims
- Nursing medication errors
Medicine is an imperfect science and much about the human body and physiology is yet unknown.
Although the firm understands that not all bad medical outcomes are the result of doctor error, their lawyers are also experienced enough to recognize when medical malpractice is likely responsible.
In these cases, they aggressively pursue fair compensation through any and all necessary means.
Representing Victims of Medical Malpractice
In Atlanta and the Surrounding Areas of Georgia
To make arrangements for an initial consultation — call the firm's Atlanta, Georgia, offices directly at 404.963.9443 or contact the attorneys online.