The Coronavirus has impacted, and will continue to impact, virtually every person and business in some way. Information is being communicated through multiple channels and changes by the minute. In these uncertain times, Fried & Bonder wants our clients, opposing counsel, colleagues and those in need to know WE REMAIN OPEN, OPERATING AND CONTINUE TO AGGRESSIVELY tend TO THE NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS AND PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS.
We are, however, currently following the recommended guidelines and functioning remotely. If you are a client, counsel, or an injured person or business in need of counsel, please continue to call or email. We are working and are ready to help as we continue to take meetings and move our cases using the abundance of technology available.
Below we have collected a number of helpful links to help you stay informed and to help guide you or your business through these times:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers.
- OSHA’s Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19.
- Georgia Department of Public Health.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- NPR: 8 Tips To Make Working From Home Work For You.
- Investopedia: The Ultimate Working From Home Guide.
Check back as we will continue to update this resource for you.